NEGOTIATIONS in a CULTURALLY-CONNECTED WORLD
Behaviors and Styles
Actions, Reactions and Interactions
- Negotiating goals : contract or relationship?
- Negotiating style : formal or informal / direct or indirect?
- Team organization and leadership style
- Time management
- Risk awareness
- Building the Agreement : bottom-up or top-down?
cross-cultural customer support
Building Rapport and Relationships
- Respect their Culture, Values and Beliefs
- Match your Behaviors, Words and Thinking to their Behavior Style
- Communicate effectively across Cultures by speaking “Global English”
- “A Handful of Cultures”: an in-depth review of relevant National Cultures